Jul 17, 2008

Birthdays Birthdays and Birthdays...

Well the month of July seem to never end in birthdays...So many love ones are born this month...
Des anniversaires de partout ce mois ci...


  • Here two more cards.
This one is my nephew "Christopher" a little pirate card:For this card I colorred the image with Sakura gel pen it gives it that wet look that i find pretty fun. A skull paper as a background make the card a little more pirate.

This one is for my Stepson "BART" a great wonderful kid that I love dearly... He is really talented artist so hopefully he will like the homemade card!:
For this card I used Stazon ink on watercolor paper. Quite some fun watercoloring this piece, my goal was to somewhat match the colors on the baot with the colors from the different paper used.

1 comment:

pascale said...

J'ai montré ton travail à une collègue de travail et vraiment nous somme unanimes : ton travail est magnifique et plein de poésie ! bravo