Aug 8, 2008

Friday thoughts!

Today is Friday! Yesterday was our 9 yrs Anniversary… He is the love of my life and I want everyone in the whole wide world to know that. He is the most caring loving men on earth, of course in his own way! Did I mention that yesterday I received the most beautiful bouquet of flowers from my hubby…? I am telling you he is a gem.

Sandy made us a beautiful card! Check it out below…

Yeah she is talented go check out her blog! http://sandyss.blogspot.com/

Well with all that my husband and I have a big week end ahead of us… We jumped into a project that of course became major work… So I better get my but out there with him and maybe after some hard labor work and some fresh air my inspiration will be back and the ideas will be good…

See you later alligator… After while crocodile… See you soon Raccoon…


No comments: