Jan 22, 2010

Winter Wonderland!


This is the picture I took and following are the cards I created inspired by this Scene.
It was a trial and error, many finished in the trash but now I think I came as close as i wanted to. Let me know what you think... Looking at the picture or looking at the card I really do not get any warmer...




This card is the one I like best I made my landscape then once finished stamped some snow dot all over in white then with White embossing powder made a 3D effect.



In this card I used a holographic embossing powder.. It look good but not quite what i was looking for I guess it would of worked if we had a little bit of sun.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

I love the picture you took. I think it is a great idea to be inspired by a picture you took yourself to create a card.