Feb 20, 2010

BOY AND GIRL...

These images are from The Angel Company. This is one of the New stamp set that I had to have... I usually do not do much with cutie stamp but these are so darn cute I could not pass it up! So here I was with my new stamp set and not an idea in mind... Geese really that was not fair at all... So I decided to stamp the images for maybe some inspiration... Nope did not work... So I then decided to color them to see how I like them colored... I took my Copic markers out and went to town this part was a lot of fun for sure!!! Inspiration never came, but I finally put it into cards... Not the greatest for sure but still not that bad!

2 comments:

Lorrinda said...

Same stamp as the chalk one? Wow, does coloring ever make a difference!

pascale said...

J'adore c'est tout choux ! ça me rapelle des cartes que l'on trouve dans le sud de la france!