Mar 4, 2009

Butterfly Shimering

Every month 10 of us get together and do a card exchange... No theme, no directions what so ever just make 10 cards and give one to everyone!
Whne I do the 1st card I find it amazingly gorgeous... By the time I get to the 10th one I most likely dislike or hate it depending on the difficulty of the card. But this one was not that bad... I kind of cased it from Pat but a lot less girly ish ...
Well here is a beautiful butterfly shimering away...

Before embossing the paper and before stamping the butterfly and sprayed the papers with a "perfect pearl" mix with water to give a light shimmering feel to the card!
(In a little water bottle I put a tiny bit of perfect pearl powder with water and a drop of ink vintage photo from Tim Holtz, shake well before using and keep your paper far from the exiting liquid). I noice touch is to add color more than an ink drop into the water and to use it on white paper.

No comments: