Going from blog to blog to blog to blog I stumbled into a great Technique Blog.This technique is the one I tried this past week end!
Supplies Needed: Cuttlebug, Embossing Folders, Alcohol Inks and Applicator, Acetate
1. Ink up your acetate until you have your desired colors
2. Cut the acetate into pieces to fit in your embossing folder(s)
3. Place the acetate in the embossing folder
4. Run through the Cuttlebug or alternative
5. Take it out the folder and voila, you have a piece of colored acetate with an embossed pattern ready to create a background